in Georgetown TX
Get A Better Smile With Invisalign Aligners
While you’re at home, see what Invisalign could do for your smile!
You can simply scan this QR code and see what your smile could look like! If you’re on a mobile device click here.
With this amazing technology, you can get a quick preview of what your smile could look like if you straightened your teeth. We know the mouth is healthier and less prone to decay and bone loss if the teeth are straight, but no one wants to wear braces – especially as an adult! With Invisalign, you can straighten your smile faster than traditional braces and the trays are almost invisible too!
This is such a tremendous saving, we encourage you to take advantage of it now because once it’s gone… well… it’s gone. Feel free to forward this to your friends and family too – and lets put beautiful, healthy smiles on everyone’s faces!
Here’s how to work the QR Code:
- Open your phone camera and hover over the QR Code image.
- Click the popup link that shows up on your screen.
- Then line up a selfie of you smiling big!
- Check the box that says you’re older than 13.
- Fill in your information while the app creates your new smile.
- You can drag the line across the picture to see the before/after.
- Imagine how it will feel to use that new smile!
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Enjoy a beautiful smile without spending months wearing unsightly metal braces. With Georgetown Invisalign clear aligners, everyone will focus on your smile. Hard to see and easy to wear, Invisalign clear aligners offer precise and gentle movements more quickly due to their innovative materials. The specific sequence of movement is engineered into the process right from the start, allowing for greater predictability and control of your treatment.
Invisalign offers other benefits as well:
- Enjoy all your favorite foods and activities without skipping a beat.
- No need to worry about food getting stuck in your braces
- No worry about breaking a bracket.
- Brushing and floss without braces in your way.
- They are more affordable than you think.
Reasons to straighten your teeth:
- Straighter teeth mean healthier gums.
- Straighter teeth are less likely to break.
- Straighter teeth stay cleaner and have fewer cavities.
- Straighter teeth make a prettier smile!
Who is a candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign has become a common treatment protocol for mild to moderate misalignment. This system can be good for people who want to correct issues such as:
- Open bite
- Crowded or overlapping teeth
Due to advances in the aligner method, Invisalign can correct many of the same alignment issues as metal braces. Good candidates do not have serious malocclusion problems and can commit to wearing aligners as prescribed.
What are the disadvantages of Invisalign?
The advantages of Invisalign are well-known. These include convenience and comfort related to the ability to remove aligners for short periods. No treatment is 100 percent perfect, though, and Invisalign does have a few aspects that could be seen as disadvantages. These include:
- The need for consistent wear. When a person has braces affixed to their teeth, they do not have to think about removing and inserting anything. The orthodontist does most of the work, minus daily brushing and flossing (which are tedious chores). Invisalign could be viewed as inconvenient because, while aligners can be removed, they mustn’t be. It is necessary to remove aligners only when you eat and when you brush and floss. If you tend to snack throughout the day, your habits will need to change.
- Discomfort. While Invisalign aligners are generally more comfortable than metal braces, this treatment is not completely without odd sensations and mild pain. Like traditional braces, Invisalign seeks to move teeth. There is no way to move teeth without a sensation of pressure. Because each set of aligners is a new shape, every time you change aligners, they will feel somewhat tight or odd. Insertion and removal may also be challenging for a time.
- Attachments. The way that Invisalign has been able to expand its treatment capacity is through the development of small attachments that stick to the teeth inside of aligners. These attachments increase the dentist’s ability to achieve specific movements in one or more teeth. Attachments are affixed to the teeth and do not require special care, but they can make it more challenging to insert aligners. Attachments may also make aligners more visible.
How are Invisalign clear aligners created?
Your cosmetic dentist will create a customized Invisalign treatment plan for you, using specialized 3D software. An Invisalign lab uses this plan to create clear aligners. Simply wear each set of aligners for 1-2 weeks before moving on to the next ones. You will only have to visit us periodically to monitor your treatment.
How long does an Invisalign treatment take?
Your initial Invisalign consultation and examination may take approximately one hour. Digital images and impressions may need to be taken at this appointment if you are a good candidate and decide that Invisalign is right for you. Once you begin your treatment program, we will want to see you in the office periodically. Your progress-checks don’t take nearly as long. These appointments may last 15 to 20 minutes.
How long does it take to straighten teeth with Invisalign?
It is a common misconception that Invisalign is an accelerated teeth-straightening system. It is not intended for speed but for convenience and comfort. The average Invisalign program may last from 12 to 18 months, depending on the degree of correction that is needed and also on the consistent use of aligners. If aligners are not worn as directed, it can take much longer to achieve the desired outcome from Invisalign.
Can you eat food while wearing Invisalign?
You cannot eat food while your aligners are in your mouth. The only thing you can do with your aligners in place is to drink water. Patients who decide to straighten their teeth with Invisalign are advised to carry a case with them and to remove their aligners before meals and snacks. After meals, the mouth and aligners should be rinsed with water before resuming wear.
Will I need a retainer after Invisalign?
Yes. Invisalign works just like braces. The system releases teeth from the pull of the periodontal ligament and repositions them to be aligned and uniform. This repositioning does not eliminate the pull of the ligament beneath the gums. This can continue for a few years after teeth are straightened. A retainer must be worn to maintain the new position of teeth until the periodontal ligament has become accustomed to its new shape around teeth roots.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Visit our office to find out more about our special offer and see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign treatment. Call 512-598-0620 or contact our office today to schedule a free Invisalign consultation. Your Georgetown Invisalign treatment can be a standalone solution or part of a complete smile makeover. Our cosmetic dentists love working with patients in the Georgetown, Texas area to create beautiful smiles and provide a stunning new look!