At Aesthetic Dentistry of Georgetown, we understand how important a healthy smile is. If ongoing dental problems have been standing in your way of feeling like yourself, we can help. We are passionate about providing you with exceptional dental care.
Types of Restorative Dentistry
When it comes to restorative dentistry, there is never a one-size-fits-all solution. We offer personalized dental solutions that solve the most common dental concerns:
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are custom-made to fit your teeth. They can restore your teeth’s shape and also protect them from further damage.
- Implants: Dental implants are the top choice when it comes to replacing missing teeth. They are usually made of titanium posts, which are placed into your jawbone. They are the foundation for the abutment and crown that look and feel just like your own natural teeth.
- Fillings: Dental fillings can be used to fill cavities. We offer tooth-colored composite fillings that blend perfectly with the natural shade of your teeth.
- Bridges and Dentures: Bridges and dentures are also used to fill in missing teeth. Dentures are removable, and bridges can be removable or semi-permanent.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
In addition to feeling better about the way you look, restorative dentistry also offers a variety of other benefits:
- Improved functionality.
- Better oral health.
- Increased feelings of self-confidence.
- Long-term solutions.
First class dentistry. I feel calm and comfortable the moment I walk through the door and I usually have super anxiety visiting the dentist . Everyone is great from checking in to checking out. Very efficient too. I highly recommend them.
Click here to read more reviews.
How Long Do the Procedures Take?
Dental restorations may be performed in one, or it may take multiple visits to complete all the restorations you need to have done. Your dentist will discuss all of your options before creating a treatment plan.
Are Restorative Dental Procedures Painful?
We ensure that all of our patients are as comfortable as possible. Depending on the types of restorations you need, you may feel slight discomfort after the procedure is done. During treatment, a local anesthetic will be applied to the treatment area to ensure you are pain-free.
How Many Dental Visits Will I Need?
One-step restorations can be completed in one visit. These include replacing a filling and teeth whitening. Other restorative procedures, such as dental bonding, veneers, and bridges, will require more than one visit to complete.
How Do I Take Care of Restorations at Home?
At-home care will depend on the restorative treatments performed. Your dentist will provide after-care instructions to ensure your restorations are cared for properly. In addition, you should follow your regular oral hygiene program as you were before. You should brush at least twice a day and floss regularly as well.
At Aesthetic Dentistry of Georgetown, we want to see your smile. Contact our Georgetown, Texas office at 512.819.9100 to schedule a consultation or learn more about our restorative dentistry program.