SERVING GEORGETOWN, TEXAS
BENEFITS OF DENTURES
Dentures don’t just fill the gap in your smile left by missing teeth. They also restore health and function to your whole mouth, with specific benefits including:
- Clearer speech
- Improved chewing ability
- Better support for facial features and remaining natural teeth
- Renewed confidence and self-assurance
Make no mistake, these are not your grandparents’ dentures. Our doctors use advanced techniques that allow a better fit and function. This can reverse the sunken-in appearance that is so often seen following tooth loss. Custom designed dentures can take years off of your appearance. They also restore poise, improve self-esteem, and allow you to feel comfortable no matter what your day brings.
Call for your free denture consultation at our Georgetown office. While you are there, we will happily discuss these benefits in greater detail to help you understand just how impactful a restored smile can be.
Our Denture Options
Dentures can replace an arch of teeth or a replace just a few missing teeth. Either way, Drs. Mandy, Mark, and Dr. Krista use the most progressive labs and materials to provide you a customized prosthesis designed to look just like natural teeth.
Our dentists offer three different types of dentures:
- Conventional: These rest on the gum tissue and are usually supported by adhesives.
- Snap-on: These are supported by dental implants and are removable by the patient.
- Screw-retained: These are also implant supported, but they can only be removed by the dentist.
Dental implants anchor the denture to your mouth. This helps it feel like natural teeth and stay put, allowing you to eat, talk, and laugh without worry. A key advantage of implant-supported dentures is stimulation of
your jaw bone. By preventing the bone loss that occurs after losing a tooth, dental implants keep the other teeth from shifting in your mouth. This further preserves the look and function of your teeth and entire face.
Personalized Denture Treatment Planning
No two mouths are the same, so our dentists create dentures that are custom designed for each individual’s unique needs. Combining advanced experience with the latest techniques and technology, Drs. Mandy, Mark, and Krista also personalize treatment through:
- Sessions with a TENS (transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation) unit. This helps to relax muscles and help you maintain optimal physiological position and fit.
- Golden proportion calipers to ensure a more aesthetic, natural-looking smile that eliminates the sunken-in look – some patients even experience a “facelift” effect.
- Careful evaluation and patient communication before dentures are fabricated to keep post-delivery adjustments to a minimum.
Are Dentures Right for You?
If you’ve lost one or more teeth due to age, injury, or illness, dentures are a tooth replacement option that can help rebuild the function of your teeth and the overall health of your smile. Our Georgetown area dentists can recommend comfortable, natural looking dentures. Custom built to fit the unique shape of your smile, your dentures can restore function and beauty with uncompromising quality and lasting results.
To learn more about lifelike tooth replacement with dentures, please call Aesthetic Dentistry of Georgetown at 512-819-9100 today to schedule your complimentary consultation. We welcome patients from all surrounding areas of Texas.
During your complimentary consultation, we will examine your oral health and discuss your cosmetic and tooth replacement concerns to determine if dentures are the right dental restoration option for you.
If you live in Georgetown, or surrounding areas of Texas and would like more information about advanced, natural-looking dentures, please call Aesthetic Dentistry of Georgetown at 512-819-9100 to schedule a free consultation today.