Serving Georgetown, Texas
Dr. Mark Duncan has practiced the art and science of dentistry since 1995. A graduate of University of Oklahoma, he had spent his career not only treating patients, but also teaching dentists from around the world advanced aesthetic and functional dentistry. Fortunate to enter the profession at a time of change, he has participated in the advancement of techniques that dramatically impact the quality of life for his patients. Whether in the elimination of chronic pain, or the management of airway and sleep, Dr. Duncan is among the practitioners who understand the connection between traditional dental care and whole health focus.
As he has learned more about the art and craft of dentistry, he has become able to help patients in so many more ways than simply restoring teeth, and a beautiful smile can be so much more than simply the centerpiece of a pretty picture. He has had extensive training with the Misch International Implant Institute and also the Las Vegas Institute, where he has served both as a Clinical Instructor and Clinical Director and faculty. He is excited to be a part of an office that exemplifies the state of the art and is committed to providing the kind of care patients seek when looking to not only achieve and protect a healthy set of teeth, but also a mouth that supports whole health and better function, leading to a better quality of life for the patients of Aesthetic Dentistry of Georgetown.
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Capital Area Dental Society
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry (past editor of Oklahoma AGD)
- Diplomate, International College of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics (past Board Member)
- Fellow, International Congress of Craniomandibular Orthopaedics
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, Las Vegas Institute
- Fellow, Misch International Implant Institute