Serving Georgetown, Texas
Laser dentistry has revolutionized how we perform many dental treatments. Rather than a scalpel or electric knife, we now use a special low-power laser for many cosmetic and restorative dentistry services. In particular, we routinely use lasers for gum reshaping and gum disease (periodontal) treatment. Lasers offer our patients many benefits, including:
- Treatment that is more precise and efficient
- Immediate sealing of the incision
- No scarring and less bleeding
- Quicker and more comfortable healing
- Procedures take smaller appointment times
- Can be set to target bacteria and leave healthy tissue alone
- Safe around dental implants and old metal dentistry
"I actually had fun during my recent visit. This is the only dental office you'll ever have to go to. Very friendly and professional. Amy is wonderful!!!" - Paulette P
"Aesthetic Dentistry has the most wonderful, caring staff, their work is excellent, all involved are a pleasure to be around. Could not ask for a better dentist facility!" - Jack K.
Contact Us Today
If you are located in the Georgetown, Texas area and you would like to improve your smile for any reason, contact us today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation. You can also learn more about how we can transform your teeth into your new smile when you download our FREE e-book here.
We offer all of our patients a complimentary smile analysis, so don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment today.