- What are porcelain veneers?
- Who is a good candidate for porcelain veneers?
- What dental conditions are porcelain veneers recommended to fix?
- Is there special maintenance needed to take care of porcelain veneers?
- How long do porcelain veneers usually last?
- Do porcelain veneers stain like natural teeth?
What are porcelain veneers?
Thin, ceramic tooth coverings that are custom-shaped and colored using a mold of your mouth. Once they are created, they are bonded to your natural teeth using dental cement.
Anyone who would like to drastically improve the look of his or her smile in a relatively short time period. If you would like to learn more, schedule your complimentary smile analysis today.
They can be used to fix a variety of problems ranging from chipped teeth, to broken teeth, gapped teeth, worn teeth, or discolored teeth. Since they completely cover the front and sides of teeth, they can fix almost any cosmetic problem.
No, you just need to treat them as you would your natural teeth and follow the same recommended dental hygiene practices such as regular brushing, flossing, and dentist visits.
With good care, they should last about ten to fifteen years.
No, they will not stain like natural teeth when you drink coffee or smoke cigarettes. This is because the ceramic material is not porous like your natural tooth enamel.